MACHINING HIGH QUALITY PARTS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Hillside offers a complete line of machine shop services. Inside our shop, you will find the resources needed to complete all phases of your project, from raw material to finished parts. Our array of machinery and services combined with the skill of our expert machinists provides our customers with unequaled delivery, convenience and value.
Ready to meet the toughest of deadlines on volume orders, our CNC machinery is prepared to run around the clock for unmatched turnaround times. We also have the creativity and flexibility to manufacture the most complex pieces from 2-D drawings and 3-D models. We have the expertise to troubleshoot, problem solve, repair and reverse engineer to minimize your downtime and improve your overall processes.
OUR MACHINE SHOP CAPABILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- TRAK TRL 1845SX Lathe: offers an 18″ swing over bed and 45″ between centers range of motion
- Mechatronic Bridge Mill: travel lengths capable of x: 120.5″, Y: 63″, Z:30″
- 4-axis Vertical CNC machining: operating Haas and Okuma machining centers
- CNC Slant-Bed Turning: 14″ swing x 2 ft between centers
- Multiple CNC Lathes: sizes range up to 20″ swing and 5 ft length
- Vertical Milling: a wide spectrum of TRAK 3-axis programmable knee and bed mills provide excellent versatility
- Horizontal Milling: 6 ft of “x” travel, 4 ft of “y” travel, indexable table, gun drilling, deep-hole drilling
- Turning capabilities include a wide range of engine lathes; sizes up to 36″ diameter and 16 feet of length
- Surface grinding
- Key seating
- Hydraulic presses
- Tumbling and tapping
AWEA MECHATRONIC BRIDGE MILL
The AWEA Bridge Mill allows for added capacity to handle larger projects. With its high torque 50 taper gear spindle, 10,000 pound table capacity and cutting sizes of 120.5″ by 63″ by 30″, this allows Hillside to take on large project with materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic and more. The AWEA Bridge Mill allows Hillside to provide our customers more manufacturing capabilities and options.
Water jets can cut materials ranging from thin plastic to 6″ thick stainless steel. Our machine shop features FLOW water jet cutting equipment capable of cutting steel, brick, glass, ceramic, plastic and a variety of other materials. Our table dimensions are 6 x 10 feet and have the ability to cut much thicker materials than a typical laser jet cutter. This allows us to deliver high quality, precise and accurate parts with a quick turnaround.